AQUATerra polypropylene pipes and fittings are produced using the highest quality of 100% virgin type 3 polypropylene with 50 years estimated and guaranteed service life complying with the following standards:
• DIN8077, Germany.
• DIN8078, Germany.
• DIN16962, Germany.
• EN ISO 15874 Europe.
AQUATERRA PP-R Pipes are manufactured with acceptable tolerances in the ID and wall thickness as per the DIN standards 8077 & 8078 and EN ISO 15874
Pipes types and options vary as per the application type.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- POTABLE WATER PIPELINE NETWORKS.
- For cold, warm, and hot water installations including boiler connections, riser lines, gravity lines, and floor level distribution and concealed lines.
- Underground heating system.
- Radiators connections.
- Compressed air and Industrial pipelines including aggressive media under consideration of chemical resistance.
- Agricultural pipelines.
The installer can choose one of the different types of pipes to suit the operating conditions:
- PN16 Plain PP-R Pipes.
- PN20 Plain PP-R Pipes.
- PN20 PP-R Faser Composite Pipes.
- PN25 PP-R Faser Composite Pipes.
- SDR 9 PP-RCT Faser Composite Pipes.
- SDR7.4 PP-RCT Faser Composite Pipes.
- SDR 6 PP-RCT Faser Composite Pipes.
- SDR 6 UV protected Faser Composite Pipes
- SDR7.4 UV-protected Faser Composite Pipes.
- PN25 PP-R / PP-RCT FITTINGS.
As fittings are the most critical part of the system, AOUATerra fittings are produced in a PN-25 pressure class making the fittings the strongest part in the system.
All metal inserts fittings are BSPT type and made of CW617N joined with the PP-RCT confirming no direct contact between the water and the brass parts to avoid any zincification or oxidation of the metals which can affect the quality of the potable water.